Tuesday 20 December 2011

Problem Solved

Well, thats it.  I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to pull together a time line, sometimes you just need to know the truth.

He dumped me for her

He added her on Facebook 6 days after he dumped me, he dumped me because he wanted to get with, was getting with her.  I have spent the last 8 months trying to persuade myself not to be angry, to accept that these things happen and sticking up for him against every bad thing everyone said.

'He's not a bad person, he's just a bit thoughtless at times'

Well I'm officially a dick, he is a wanker, he's a heartless, using, uncaring, mean bastard.  He continued to text me all summer saying he wanted to see me and at one point even denying he ever dumped me.

I'm over it, this anger will soon turn into utter disregard for him and everything connected to him.

So here's to 2012, to finding a good man, finally.  And to hoping that class A C**T gets struck by lightening, and if not that, then at least the recession.

MissE

No comments:

Post a Comment